Camps at Bramblewood are about exploring fundamental horsemanship skills, forming lifelong friendships and having fun with your favorite equines. Whether you're new to horses or simply want to expand your skills, Bramblewood camps are designed to fill your head with knowledge from the barn to the riding ring and beyond.
Day camps are offered on a weekly schedule during summer and holiday breaks. Sessions are organized for both the beginning and experienced rider. Camps are an ideal introduction to riding for all ages, starting from 6 years old through high school. With special events offered throughout the year, there's something for everyone. We even offer camps for adults.
Fall Break Camp 2019:
November 27 and November 29 (single-day camps $65 per day)
Winter Break Camps 2019:
December 26 and December 27 (single-day camp $65 per day)
December 31-January 3 (four-day camp $250)
Spring Break Camp 2020:
April 14-17 (four-day camp $250)
Summer Camps 2020: (four-day camps $250)
- Full Session Camps run Tuesday through Friday from 10am-1pm.
- Space is limited each week, so be sure to sign up early.
- Cost is $250 per four-day session, $65 for one-day camp.
- Contact us for additional information and availability.
- A Waiver Form signed by parents/guardians and a $50 deposit per rider will guarantee your spot. You can schedule a time to visit us and deliver your sign-ups or you can place the Waiver and check in the mail. For a small fee, we can send you a digital Waiver Form along with options to pay for camp via credit card or direct deposit. Contact us for more information.