Camps at Bramblewood are about exploring fundamental horsemanship skills, forming lifelong friendships and having fun with your favorite equines. Whether you're new to horses or simply want to expand your skills, Bramblewood camps are designed to fill your head with knowledge from the barn to the riding ring and beyond.
Day camps are offered on a weekly schedule during summer and holiday breaks. Sessions are organized for both the beginning and experienced rider. Camps are an ideal introduction to riding for all ages, starting from 6 years old through high school. With special events offered throughout the year, there's something for everyone. We even offer camps for adults.
Fall Break Camp:
November 21 and November 23 (single day camps $65 per day)
Winter Break Camps:
December 26-28 (three-day camp $150)
January 1-4 (full session camp $200)
Spring Break Camp:
April 16-19 (full session camp $200)
Summer Camps 2019: (full session camps $200)
- Full Session Camps run Tuesday through Friday from 10am-1pm.
- Space is limited each week, so be sure to sign up early.
- Cost is $200 per full session.
- Contact us for additional information and availability.
- A Waiver Form signed by parents/guardians and a $50 deposit per rider will guarantee your spot. You can schedule a time to visit us and deliver your sign-ups or you can place the Waiver and check in the mail. For a small fee, we can send you a digital Waiver Form along with options to pay for camp via credit card or direct deposit. Contact us for more information.